Benefit Administrator Communication Specialist (Gary, IN)
|Benefits:||Benefit Communication Insourcing offers a competitive compensation package which includes medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, paid time off, 401(k) and several supplemental benefit options.|
Benefit Communication Insourcing is one of the nation's leading benefit communication firms. We currently serve employers throughout the U.S. and provide customized benefit communication and administrative services to individual employees. Our ongoing personal approach to communicate all employer sponsored benefits to employees is what gives us unique distinction in the marketplace.
Benefit Communication Insourcing has unique and exciting full-time employment opportunities available to work on location with our client to provide customer service and communication in the area of employee benefit communication and enrollment.
|Duties:||The Benefit Administrator Communication Specialist will work on location with our client to provide administrative support and effectively|
communicate and enroll employer-sponsored group and supplemental benefits (i.e. medical, dental, life, disability, critical illness, etc.).
- Develop a detailed understanding and working knowledge of all benefit plans offered through the client.
- Conduct individual and/or group communication/enrollment meetings with all client employees (newly eligible, existing) to fully explain core benefits and voluntary benefits and handle all follow-up calls.
- Complete all necessary enrollment forms (whether paper or computer generated) and submit all forms/data for processing in a timely manner.
- Support and assist client's Human Resource staff regarding issues concerning voluntary benefits.
- Response to benefit questions from the client's employees.
- Assist client employees in making changes to benefit elections, as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field and/or Associate's degree plus recent experience
- Strong, natural ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Prior experience with employer-sponsored insurance benefits is strongly preferred.
- Proven experience operating in a quota and goal-oriented environment.
- Ability to assess a situation and problem-solve resulting in positive outcomes.
- Highly self-motivated and results driven.
- Very strong work ethic including job stability.
- Customer focused.
- High level of integrity.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word and Excel)
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- The selected finalist will be required to obtain a Life and Health Insurance Agent/Producer License.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.