Benefit Administrator (Kansas City, KS)
|Location:||Kansas City, KS|
|Benefits:||Benefit Communication Insourcing offers a competitive compensation package which includes medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, paid time off, 401(k) and several supplemental benefit options.|
|Description:||The Benefits Administrator will work on site at our client location in Kansas City, KS to provide administrative support in the area of employee benefit communication and enrollment to our client telephonically. The primary functions of the Benefit Administrator Role are:|
- Review, scrub, and process insurance enrollment applications and submit to carriers
- Maintain, process, and track employee census files using various database systems
- Maintain and process deduction files and carrier change files
- Process monthly billing
- Process and track employee terminations and submit to carriers
- Schedule appointments for the Benefit Communication Specialist
- Respond to benefit-related questions from individual employees
- Resolve problems based on training guidelines
- Provide administrative support to the client in the area of employee benefits
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel). Skills testing is a part of the interview process.
- Former HR benefit administration experience, preferred.
- Strong communication skills (professional, polished, personable). Demonstrated ability to communicate and build relationships effectively.
- Ability to assess a situation and problem-solve resulting in positive outcomes
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.