Benefit Communication Administrator (Overland Park, KS)
|Location:||Overland Park, KS|
|Benefits:||Benefit Communication Insourcing offers a competitive compensation package which includes medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, paid time off, 401(k) and several supplemental benefit options.|
|Description:||The Benefits Administrator will work at our corporate communication center to provide administrative support in the area of employee benefit communication and enrollment to our client telephonically. The primary functions of the Benefit Administrator Role are:|
- Review and process insurance enrollment application
- Maintain and track employee census and enrollment data using various database systems
- Schedule appointments for the Benefit Communication Specialist
- Respond to benefit-related questions
- Resolve problems as needed
- Provide administrative support to the client in the area of employee benefits
- Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel). Skills testing is included in the interview process.
- Previous benefits experience
- Strong communication skills (professional, polished, personable). Demonstrated ability to communicate and build relationships effectively by phone.
- Ability to assess a situation and problem-solve resulting in positive outcomes
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.